H200 2000 PSI, 3.5 GPM
H200 2000 PSI, 3.5 GPM
The H200 cold water gas pressure washer, producing 2,000 PSI at 3.5 GPM, is for industrial and commercial use; perfect for the professional who cleans decks, buildings, vehicles, or the fisherman who is cleaning crab pots, fishnets, boats. There are scores of gas powered pressure washers to choose from but the H200 is unique amongst gas pressure washers in four ways.
1) It features the unique German designed Kränzle pump that can run dry and bypass better than its rivals, as proven in independent laboratory tests, self primes and is freeze proof.
2) It uses a 5.5 HP Honda LX gear-drive engine that has reduces wear and tear on the pump by 50% while increasing torque and cleaning power.
3) Due to the high strength aluminum frame, the pressure washer only weighs 75 pounds, so one person can easily pick it up, making it easy to transport from job site to job site.
4) The pressure washer includes the Dirt Killer turbo nozzle, that typically cuts cleaning time in half, and the industrial grade Kränzle Vario-jet nozzle that combines the function of four flat tip nozzles into one easy-to-use nozzle.
The H200 comes with all the accessories you need to clean to include: professional gun-jet lance, 50' wire braided hose with quick coupler connections, exit side chemical injection, gauge, Vario-jet (high pressure wash/soap) nozzle, and a Dirt Killer turbo nozzle. With a cleaning power rating of 7,000 cleaning units, the H200 cold water gas pressure washer provides a lot of cleaning power in a small package.
Measures: 42-inches length by 22-inches width by 23-inches height. Weight: 80 pounds. Metal finish.
- Advanced Kränzle pump design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage
- Dirt Killer turbo nozzle doubles cleaning efficiency
- Vario-jet nozzle combines the function of four flat tip nozzles in one easy-to-use package
- Adjustable Kränzle forged brass unloader
- Aluminum frame with pneumatic tires - unit weighs only 75 lbs.
- Honda 5.5 HP, GX-LX 2-1 gear-drive engine delivers extra torque and extends pump life
- HP: 5.5
- PSI: 2000
- GPM: 3.5
- Weight: 75
- Part Number: 9800040-s
Replacement Items & Accessories
4000 PSI, 50' Goodyear Neptune high pressure hose with quick couplers.
Professional 36" with Starlet gun-jet lance with quick couplers
Dirt Killer Nozzle, size 5.5 - Rated to 3200 PSI For cleaning tough dirt, this nozzle hits more than twice as hard a a flat tip nozzle.
Dirt Killer Repair Kit for nozzle size 5.5 replaces all internal parts of the DK nozzle
Vario-jet industrial-grade, multi-function variable nozzle.
Downstream, or low pressure soap injector with quick couplers.
Kranzle APG-18 gas replacement pump for 5.5 HP and 6.5 gas engine.
Replacement kit for the water seals (packings) for the APG-18 and AM pumps.
Replacement kit for the valves for the APG and AM pumps.
Oil seal for APG-18 and AM pumps.
APG-18 Ceramic-Coated Stainless Steel Plunger
Unloader Rebuild Kit With Stainless Steel Ball
Replaces all of unloader hand wheel and control spindle
Quick coupler plug with male 1/4" thread screws into Industrial Dirt Killer nozzle.
Quick coupler 1/4" socket screws onto the end of the lance. Female threads.
Quick coupler plug with male 3/8" thread screws into butt of gun-jet.
Quick coupler socket with female 3/8" thread screws into onto one end of the high pressure hose.
Quick coupler plug with female 3/8" thread screws into onto one end of the high pressure hose.
Quick coupler socket with male 3/8" thread screws into onto 22mm x 3/8" female fitting at pressure washer outlet.
Fitting with female 3/8" thread screws into onto 22mm x 3/8" female fitting at pressure washer outlet that screws onto the pump outlet.
For use in gun-jet 1/4" quick coupler sockets.
For use in hose and pressure washer pump outlet 3/8" sockets.
5W-50 Synthetic oil for use in Kranzle pumps.
Find the right pressure washer accessory for your job. There is a wide variety of attachments that greatly expand the utility of a pressure washer.Browse
Learn about the unique design of the German-built Kränzle pump and why it has been proven superior in independent tests.Learn More